With SiteGenerator, you can generate your site automatically.
This site generated by SiteGenerator. See this page. You will find parts generated by SiteGenerator. This page has inner page index, navigator parts. Perhaps, you visite this page from index page... They are all generated by SiteGenerator. I registered this category "SiteGenerator" to a XML document, and write another XML document for this page. SiteGenerator generated this HTML documents and index page for a category "SiteGenerator".
With SiteGenerator, you can get HTML documents from your XML documents. By reading your XML documents and some template files, SiteGenerator generates HTML documents.
- Generate header parts and footer parts of HTML documents.
- Perhaps, all HTML documents in your site has same header parts and footer parts. And, writing them to HTML documents is to troublesome. SiteGenerator read template files and write to all generated HTML documents as header parts and footer parts.
- Generate index pages.
- By reading a XML document "site.xml" and checking XML documents in directories registered the "site.xml", SigeGenerator generates index pages. The "site.xml" contains category elements and subcategory elements. SiteGenerator generates index pages per category. And category index pages have links to item separated by subcategory captions.
- Generate navigator part.
- HTML documents generated by SiteGenerator have same navigator part. The navigator part contains links to category index page.
- Generate inner page indexes.
- You write XML documents as item source which have some paragraphs, and SiteGenerator reads it and generate HTML documents. The HTML documents has inner page indexes. They are links to paragraph points.
- Generate RSS file.
- You write XML documents as item source which has date and time. SiteGenerator reads them and a XML document "site.xml", and generates RSS file. The RSS file contains information about 15 latest item pages.
- Generate latest items list.
- SiteGenerator generates a "latest items list" from a RSS file which also generated by SiteGenerator. The items of the lit are links to correspond page.